- 4 large free-range eggs
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 5 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 2x 250g pouches cooked puy lentils
- 100g pitted black olives, roughly chopped
- Bunch fresh flatleaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp gluten-free dijon mustard
- 1½ tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 300g PHOENIX SMOKERY kiln roasted salmon fillets
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a simmer, then gently lower in the eggs and cook for 6 minutes for soft-boiled. Drain and run under cold water to stop them cooking more. Carefully peel, then cut in half and set aside.
- Heat a griddle or frying pan over a medium heat. Toss the broccoli in a drizzle of oil and griddle, turning, for 4-5 minutes until charred and just tender. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and toss together with the lentils, chopped olives and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the 5 tbsp olive oil, dijon mustard, sherry vinegar and shallot with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add half the dressing to the lentils and broccoli, mix well and spread out on a serving platter. Flake the salmon and arrange over the lentils along with the halved eggs. Drizzle over the remaining dressing and serve.